International Partner Institutions
- Silpakorn University, Thailand (1982)
- Academy of Arts & Design, Tsinghua University, China (1991)
- Hongik University, Korea (1996) *
- Dong-A University, Korea (1996)
- Aalto University, School of Arts, Design and Architecture (Aalto ARTS), Finland (2000) *
- China Central Academy of Fine Arts, China (2005)
- Art Center College of Design, USA (2005)
- Berlin University of the Arts, Germany (2008) *
- Taipei National University of the Arts, Taiwan (2012) *
- Gerrit Rietveld Academy, the Netherlands (2012) *
- National Taiwan University of Arts, Taiwan (2012) *
- National Institute of Design, India (2012)
- Royal College of Art, UK (2012) *
- College of Fine Arts, Seoul National University, Korea (2013)
- College of Art and Design, Ewha Womans University, Korea (2013)
- Oslo National Academy of the Arts, Norway (2013) *
- The Glasgow School of Art, UK (2013) *
- Faculty of Fine, Applied and Performing Arts, University of Gothenburg, Sweden (2014) *
- University of Cincinnati, USA (2015)
- École nationale supérieure des Arts Décoratifs, France (2016)*
- Chelsea College of Arts, University of the Arts London, UK (2016)*
- Rhode Island School of Design, USA (2016)
Note: The number in the bracket indicates the year when the bilateral exchange agreement was established.
* Student exchange program is available with the schools marked with an asterisk.
TAU is affiliated with WDO.
The World Design Organization™ (WDO), formerly known as the International Council of Societies of Industrial Design (Icsid), is an international non-governmental organization that promotes the profession of industrial design and its ability to generate better products, systems, services, and experiences; better business and industry; and ultimately a better environment and society. WDO has United Nations Special Consultative Status.